ACCR Drivers PIT AREA
The hallek electrical services sponsored - 2021 AMERICAN CUP CAR RACING Fixtures
Please note, you should check with the meeting promoter before travelling and all fixtures are subject to change.
Drivers: Please note Tech Inspection time for each meeting. And all fixtures are provisional please check web site for updates.
Key for Qualifiers
B/C-Q British Championship Qualifier Round,
D/P Double Points Round
2021 Hire car Rates (limited cars and dates available please contact to confirm)
2021 team championship sponsor - dw commercial vehicle services ltd
semi-pro championship sponsor - Page Motorsport
drivers - driver of the year - tjs photography
2021 Arrive and drive cars available see below table this is for car only contact for full details
2021 Hallek Chase CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS & RESULTS
Booking in to race
- Drivers – please note that the following table shows confirmed bookings for future meetings. If you do not have a ‘yes’ against your name then you are not currently booked in for that meeting
- Drivers who turn up for a meeting who are not booked in will start at the rear of the grid for the first heat
- Please call or e-mail or text to confirm attendance a minimum of 1 week before the meeting
- YOU CAN PRE BOOK IN FOR ANY MEETINGS WITHIN 2021 DONT FORGET TO CANCEL 5 days min in advance IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT
- Based on average points scored over the last 3 meetings attended, in reverse order
- No Average for that season or previous season you start at rear for first heat only
- Each Rookie completes 3 meetings from the rear of the grid for the first heat only.
- R = 2020 Rookie of the Year title contender
Grid Format for
Provisional 1st Heat grid positions for next meeting, grid positions may be subject to further changes
Tyre Allocations 2021
In order to prevent tyre costs spiralling, ACCR UK drivers are allowed a maximum of 14 tyres per season
- Each driver is allocation 4 slicks and 4 wets at the start of each season (Driver means licenced and Joined Before Round One) up to Round three then if the initial allocation of 4 + 4 is not taken this is reduced to max of 2 of each tyre after round three, after this point drivers then start earning extra allocation on meetings attended see rule book for full details. ( Exemption to this is any new drivers not previously licenced buying a car may take the initial 4 + 4 if joining during the season after round three)
- Any tyres new not used in that season can be carried over but will come off your allocation for a genuine 14 tyre allocation for that season..
Documents & Downloads
ACCR UK Drivers please download the license application and Driver Members Official form and return both to American Cup Car Racing UK Ltd for processing dont forget payment made out to American Cup Car Racing UK Ltd and 3 x photos.
Junior ACCR UK Drivers Licence form download and return to American Cup Car Racing UK Ltd with 3 x photos and payment made to American Cup Car Racing UK Ltd
Do not return any forms direct to track promotions.
For Team Championship & Semi Pro option fill out above form and post with licence